Dr. Andrew K Sullivan MD
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1400 S Potomac St Suite 110 Aurora CO, 80012
Dr. Andrew Sullivan practices Pulmonology in Aurora, CO. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Sullivan manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Internal Medicine
- New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Andrew K Sullivan MD's Practice location
Aurora, CO 80012Get Direction
GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111Get Direction
Dr. Andrew K Sullivan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sullivan
- What is Lung Cancer? Get the Facts
The Nature of Cancerous CellsEvery cell in the human body is programmed to carry out a specific role. For example, a red blood cell carries oxygen to tissues, a white blood cell wards off infection, and an intestinal cell absorbs nutrients in the digestive tract. All these cells are programmed to...
- Firefighters from Around the World Take Steps Toward Cystic Fibrosis Research
As a firefighter, Wes Loucks received countless emergency phone calls throughout his 32 years of service for the Portland Fire and Rescue Bureau. After retiring, he received a personal call for help from his own family. His two grandsons were both born with cystic fibrosis (CF), a chronic genetic...
- Former Pro Athlete Sells Medal to Give Teen Soccer Fan Lung Transplant
Mo Johnston, former star athlete as part of both the Rangers and the Celtics has decided he wants to give back. He has decided to sell his league medal in order to raise money so a teen with cystic fibrosis could receive a lung transplant that has become crucial to his health.Background on...
- How Does Pneumonia Develop?
Pneumonia is a disease that affects the lungs due to an infection caused by bacteria, virus, or fungus. Pneumonia can either affect the left, right, or both lobes of the lungs.Pneumonia is a serious disease affecting people of any age. However, toddlers and young children are more affected by...
- Meet Josh Llewellyn-Jones, a Cystic Fibrosis Hero
In many respects, Josh Llewellyn-Jones is a normal 30-year-old guy. As with many men his age, he’s into physical stamina and setting personal records. Referred to as a “fitness fanatic”, Josh has recently completed a successful 24-hour fitness challenge. The only competitor was Josh. And, he...
- Prenatal Testing and Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis (CF) is an inherited disease that is caused by a defect in the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR) gene. The CFTR protein is responsible for controlling the transportation of salt in and out of cells. Any mutations in the CFTR gene can cause an imbalance in the...
- Dr. Martin R. Zamora MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Joshua Portnoy M.D.7780 S Broadway Littleton CO 80122
- Dr. Michael D Iseman MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Milene Saavedra MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Ahmad S Alsaleem M.D.1400 S Potomac St Aurora CO 80012
- Dr. William J Janssen MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206