Dr. Diana Lynn Greene-chandos MD
Neurologist | Vascular Neurology410 W 10th Ave N1021 Doan Columbus OH, 43210
Dr. Diana Greene-chandos practices Neuropathology in Columbus, OH. Dr. Greene-chandos studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Dr. Diana Lynn Greene-chandos MD's Practice location
Columbus, OH 43210Get Direction
Dr. Diana Lynn Greene-chandos MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greene-chandos
- Does Ketogenic Diet Help to Manage Epilepsy?
It has been noted in many people that symptoms of epilepsy reduce with fasting. Ketogenic diet is helpful in maintaining the metabolism, including fasting. With ketogenic diets, the body produces a good amount of ketones, which is why it is in the name Ketogenic, meaning generating ketones. Ketones...
- Woman with Multiple Sclerosis Lives Her Dream
When a person is first diagnosed with a chronic, progressive condition like multiple sclerosis, it can be hard to look ahead to the rest of life and have a positive outlook. Moving forward in life and adapting to the change is that much more difficult with the knowledge that the condition will cause...
- Concussions During Teen Years Increases Multiple Sclerosis Risk in Adulthood
A new study suggests that certain factors regarding the brain development of teenagers could give insight into how multiple sclerosis develops in some patients. This could be a great lesson in how to decrease the risk of MS, as well as how the disease develops in general.The StudyThe study, which...
- Study Plans to Reduce the Number of Veterans Who Develop Alzheimer’s
War can destroy cities, cultures, and more… but one of the longest lasting impacts that war often has is on those who fight in the war. Following a war, veterans are often left with a huge transition to make, as they attempt to assimilate into society following deployment. One of the greatest...
- Dementia and Why it Happens
What is dementia?Dementia refers to the loss of brain functions, including memory, thinking, language development and behavior that may affect the daily life of a patient. Many people have slight loss of memory when they are old, but if the memory loss gets worse with time, it indicates dementia....
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Dr. Maria Kataki MD456 W 10th Ave Columbus OH 43210
- Dr. Rawan Tarawneh MD2050 KENNY RD COLUMBUS OH 43221
- Dr. Kenneth Alan Mankowski DO81 Mill Street Columbus OH 43230
- Dr. Michel T Torbey MD2050 KENNY RD COLUMBUS OH 43221
- Dr. Denise M. Cambier M.D.801 OHIO HEALTH BLVD SUITE 210 DELAWARE OH 43215
- Dr. Xiaosong Zhao MD, PHD495 COOPER ROAD WESTERVILLE OH 43081