Dr. Patricia Irizarry is a Dentist practicing in PONCE, PR. Dr. Irizarry specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Patricia Enid Irizarry DMD, MPH's Practice location
PONCE, PR 00716Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Enid Irizarry DMD, MPH's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Roberto E. Baco1249 Paseo Las Monjitas Ponce Puerto Rico 730
- Dr. Raul Damaso Ortiz D.D.S.43 Calle Baldorioty Coamo PR 00769
- Mrs. Melby Febus DDS6144 CALLE TORRES PONCE PR 00717
- Dr. Yalice Mariely Cardona DMD135 Km 64.2 Adjuntas PR 00601
- Dr. Jose H Carrasquillo DMD607 Dr Loyolas Street Penuelas PR 00624
- Dr. Maureen Gierbolini Gierbolini M.D.27 Calle Florencio Santiago Coamo PR 00769