Dr. Scott S Oh D.O.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease1245 16th St Suite 204 Santa Monica CA, 90404
Dr. Scott Oh practices Pulmonology in Santa Monica, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Oh manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific 2003
Dr. Scott S Oh D.O.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Scott S Oh D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oh
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- COPD Pathophysiology - How Do You Develop COPD?
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) is a chronic, progressive disease of the airways leading to irreversible air flow limitation. COPD encompasses two types of obstructive airway diseases:1. Chronic bronchitis – An obstruction of the airways2. Emphysema – An enlargement of air spaces...
- A Mother Shares How She Stays Strong for her Child with Cystic Fibrosis
Any parent of a child with cystic fibrosis knows how difficult it can be to stay strong. Seeing a child suffer from a disease that is simply just unfair would be challenging for any parent.Kat is a mom of a girl who has cystic fibrosis. She shares how she stays strong to be the rock and support for...
- Cystic Fibrosis Research and the Perfect Partnership
For the first time, two of the world’s largest Cystic Fibrosis (CF) charities, UK’s CF Trust and CF Canada, have joined hands for an international study.They will partner in the Trust’s CLIMB CF study to test the value of using home monitoring devices to track the health status and treatment...
- Real Benefits of Salt Therapy for Cystic Fibrosis
Thanks to ongoing research into cystic fibrosis, physicians are now able to offer more treatment options than ever before. Many treatment options include medications and sometimes can be as intense as undergoing a lung transplant, but other methods are more conservative. Physicians have long sought...
- What Are the Medications that Can Treat Pleurisy?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the pleural membranes that line your lungs and the inside of the chest wall. It is a very painful condition that is often exacerbated by deep inspiration. Most patients with pleurisy present a sharp, stabbing-like pain over one side of the chest that aggravates while...
- Dr. Sharon Ngan MD13652 Cantara St Panorama City CA 91402
- Dr. Richard G. Barbers M.D.1520 San Pablo Street Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Zafia Anklesaria M.D. Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Shailesh S Patel MD2625 W Alameda Ave Burbank CA 91505
- Dr. Eli Edward Hendel MD1500 South Central Ave Glendale CA 91204
- Dr. Michael Derek Roth MD200 Medical Plaza Los Angeles CA 90095