Mr. Terence Orme MD
Family Practitioner8644 East Brainerd Rd Suite B2/3 Chattanooga TN, 37421
Dr. Terence Orme is a family practitioner practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Orme specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Orme possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Or Hlth Sci Univ Sch of Med, Portland Or 1968
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1968
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp Mc, General Surgery; Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp Mc, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Terence Orme MD's Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
CHATTANOOGA, TN 37421Get Direction
Mr. Terence Orme MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Orme
- The Causes, Risk Factors, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Oesophageal Thrush
Oesophageal thrush is a yeast infection of the throat. It is also known as oral candidiasis or oropharyngeal candidiasis. A healthy person is unlikely to develop this condition. It affects only those with a weakened immune system such as patients with HIV, cancer, and those on immunosuppressive...
- What Is IBS with Diarrhea (IBS-D)?
If you are suffering from IBS-D, you may experience belly pain that is usually associated with irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and you will be forced to make several trips to the bathroom. The letter "D" stands for "diarrhea".General CausesThere is no actual cause of IBS-D. However, the following are...
- Why Do Some Vaccines Have to Be Injected Twice?
What is active immunity?...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Mrs. Sonya Johnson crum MD251 N Lyerly St Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Raymond A Bedgood M.D.1114 Professional Blvd Dalton GA 30720
- Dr. Allen T Sherwood M.D.8961 B DAYTON PIKE Soddy Daisy TN 37379
- Dr. Monique Golding MD961 Spring Creek Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Dr. Galina Borisovna Rader MD4355 Highway 58 Chattanooga TN 37416
- Amanda Boone MD975 E. THIRD STREET Chattanooga TN 37403