Jessica Miskovich is a physical therapist practicing in Pengilly, MN. Jessica Miskovich specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jessica Miskovich can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jessica Miskovich will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dr. Jessica Marie Miskovich DPT's Practice location
Pengilly, MN 55775Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Marie Miskovich DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Fibromyalgia: Dietary Guidelines to Reduce Your Symptoms
Although there is no prescribed diet for the treatment of fibromyalgia symptoms, many individuals find that changes in their food intake — quality and quantity — impact the severity of their symptoms. An awareness of what you are eating is a key to understand how food impacts your...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What is Turf Toe?
Turf toe refers to the painful injury to the big toe, and is very common in athletes in field sports, such as football, baseball, and soccer. This injury is common in activities that occur on grass or artificial turf. It can affect any other person who is involved in activities that extend the toe...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Kayla Clafton DPT315 Oxford St Worthington MN 56187
- Dr. Lynda Lee Griffith PT, DPT1311 S Pokegama Ave Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Kevin Joseph Schulte Other730 E 34th St Hibbing MN 55746
- Jonathan E. Arntson PT1542 Golf Course Rd Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Mr. Reid Morrissey PT, ATC33383 Chippewa Dr Grand Rapids MN 55744
- Stephen Menke1500 3rd Ave E Hibbing MN 55746