Dr. Darlene Nadia Hart DDS
Dentist | General Practice437 W. 125th Street New York NY, 10027
Dr. Darlene Hart is a Dentist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Hart specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Synovial fluid transforming growth factor beta inhibits dendritic cell-T lymphocyte interactions in patients with chronic arthritis.
- Human dendritic cells express a 95 kDa activation/differentiation antigen defined by CMRF-56.
- CD1a dendritic cells predominate in transitional cell carcinoma of bladder and kidney but are minimally activated.
- Dendritic cell immunotherapy for cancer: application to low-grade lymphoma and multiple myeloma.
- Induction of dendritic cell costimulator molecule expression is suppressed by T cells in the absence of antigen-specific signalling: role of cluster formation, CD40 and HLA-class II for dendritic cell activation.
- Expression of the RelB transcription factor correlates with the activation of human dendritic cells.
- Dendritic cells in chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia.
- Christchurch traffic trauma survey: Part 1, Blood alcohol analysis.
- Christchurch traffic trauma survey: Part 2, victims and statistics.
- Cells expressing dendritic cell markers are present in the rheumatoid nodule.
- Lectin ligands on human dendritic cells and identification of a peanut agglutinin
- The CMRF-35H gene structure predicts for an independently expressed member of an ITIM/ITAM pair of molecules localized to human chromosome 17.
- The role of dendritic cells in the innate immune system.
- Successful high dose therapy for relapsed mediastinal large B cell lymphoma following surgical repair of anterior chest wall defect.
- Dendritic cells and their clinical applications.
Dr. Darlene Nadia Hart DDS's Practice location
New York, NY 10027Get Direction
Dr. Darlene Nadia Hart DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hart
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Dr. Louis Paul Sterling DDS87 Elmira Street Staten Island NY 10306
- Marija Simeonov-Nestorov DDS1 West 34th St New York NY 10001
- Dr. Joseph M. Landisi DMD1750 Crosby Ave Bronx New York 10461
- Dr. Dennis Walker D.M.D.1640 Anderson Ave Fort Lee NJ 07024
- Ronald Kurlan D.M.D.65 E Northfield Rd Livingston NJ 07039
- Dr. Michael Acquista D.D.S.479 Bay Ridge Pkwy Brooklyn NY 11209