Dr. Wayne Eric Jones O.D.
Optometrist314 Fountains Pkwy Suite D Fairview Heights IL, 62208
Dr. Wayne Jones is an optometrist practicing in Fairview Heights, IL. Dr. Jones specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Jones performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- Photophysical effect of the coordination of water by ruthenium(II) bipyridyl complexes containing hemilabile phosphine-ether ligands.
- New structures in the bipyridine-copper(II) nitrate-methanol system: [(bpy)(2)Cu(NO(3))]NO(3) x CH(3)OH and [(bpy)(2)Cu(NO(3))]NO(3).
- Photophysical properties of Ru(II) bipyridyl complexes containing hemilabile phosphine-ether ligands.
- Sub-micrometer-sized metal tubes from electrospun fiber templates.
- Studies of photoinduced electron transfer and energy migration in a conjugated polymer system for fluorescence "turn-on" chemosensor applications.
- A highly selective and sensitive inorganic/organic hybrid polymer fluorescence "turn-on" chemosensory system for iron cations.
- Preparation of submicron polypyrrole/poly(methyl methacrylate) coaxial fibers and conversion to polypyrrole tubes and carbon tubes.
- Fabrication and thermal analysis of submicron silver tubes prepared from electrospun fiber templates.
- Enhanced conductivity of thin film polyaniline by self-assembled transition metal complexes.
- Competition between energy transfer quenching and chelation enhanced fluorescence in a Cu (II) coordinated conjugated polymer system.
- Synthesis and optical properties of co-doped ZnO submicrometer tubes from electrospun fiber templates.
- Polyacrylonitrile-based carbonized fibers and metal-carbonized fiber nanocomposites for thermal transport.
- The role of intermolecular interactions in solid state fluorescent conjugated polymer chemosensors.
- Electrically conducting polymers as templating interfaces for fabrication of copper nanotubes.
- METAL-CONTAINING CONJUGATED POLYMERS AS FLUORESCENT CHEMOSENSORS IN THE DETECTION OF TOXICANTS.
- Facile Synthesis of Fluorescent Conjugated Polyelectrolytes Using Polydentate Sulfonate as Highly Selective and Sensitive Copper(II) Sensors.
Dr. Wayne Eric Jones O.D.'s Practice location
Fairview Heights, IL 62208Get Direction
TYLER, TX 75701Get Direction
Dr. Wayne Eric Jones O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cataract Surgery
Unfortunately, no particular drug or types of eye drops have been found to specifically reverse or prevent the formation of cataracts. There are eyeglasses that can be recommended by your doctor if you develop nearsightedness or blurred vision as a result of cataract formation. A surgical procedure...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What Causes Albinism?
What is albinism?Albinism is a group of genetic disorders that cause little or no production of the natural pigment called melanin. The color of your skin, hair, and eyes depend on the type and amount of melanin produced by your body. Most individuals with albinism have sun sensitivity, which makes...
- Dr. Christopher A Gilmartin O.D.1 University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Edward Stanley Jarka ODOne University Blvd Saint Louis MO 63121
- Dr. Sonia Salas O.D.4225 Asher St San Diego CA 92110
- Dr. Keith R. Hamm O.D.3248 Green Mount Crossing Dr O Fallon IL 62269
- Dr. Eric Ryan Harris O.D.5505 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Carrie T Hruza O.D.7331 Watson Rd Saint Louis MO 63119