Dr. Gary Livermore is a psychologist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Livermore specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Livermore evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Livermore because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Wilms' tumor in an adult: report of a ten year cure.
- Wilm's tumor in an adult: report of a ten year cure.
- Supportive measures in injured patients; a review of present-day understanding and treatment of shock.
- Report of a sixteenyear cure of a Wilms' tumor in a woman.
- Role of biopsy and radical operation in the management of carcinoma of the head of the pancreas; report of a case surviving for seven years.
- Surgical treatment of carotid body tumors: value of anticoagulants in carotid ligation.
- A new apparatus for catheter drainage.
- A possible gastric secretory inhibitor in canine gastric juice.
- Stone in the ureteral stump left when nephrectomy is done.
- TUMORS OF THE KIDNEY.
- Suprapubic prostatectomy.
- Presentation of new indwelling ureteral catheter.
- Lipoma of the scrotum; case report.
- The why of pus and blood in the urine.
Dr. Gary R Livermore PHD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55419Get Direction
Dr. Gary R Livermore PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD, is a condition that can affect learning and one's ability to mingle with others. As the name indicates, a lack of attention and hyperactivity are the major symptoms, which would be seen at a level that is inconsistent with the growth and...
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- What is Borderline Personality Disorder?
Borderline personality disorder is a mental disorder characterized by unstable emotions and behavior patterns. Their unpredictable moods and behavior may lead to issues in relationships. People with this disorder often have low self-esteem. They often tend to view themselves as being the...
- How Google Glass Can Change How Kids with Autism Read and Speak
Typically, children with autism struggle communicating with others in back and forth conversations. For this reason, researchers at the University of Toronto have developed an app called Holli, which works with Google Glass and serves as an aid for children with ASD.The software has a program that...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- What Causes Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious disorder which affects how a person thinks, acts and feels. It is best described as a mental disorder which is characterized by abnormal social behavior and failure to understand what is real....
- Dr. Shawna Benson PSY. D., LP11116 ZEALAND AVE N CHAMPLIN MN 55316
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 GOLDEN VALLEY ROAD GOLDEN VALLEY MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP2828 CHICAGO AVE STE 200 MINNEAPOLIS MN 55407