Dr. Bradley J. Watters M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon2200 Nw Myhre Rd Silverdale WA, 98383
Dr. Bradley Watters is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Silverdale, WA. Dr. Watters specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Watters tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1985
University of Washington School of Medicine 1985
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Spectrum Hlth-Blodgett Campus, Orthopedic Surgery; St Mary'S Mercy Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Grand Rapids Res Program
- St Mary's Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Bradley J. Watters M.D.'s Practice location
Silverdale, WA 98383Get Direction
Silverdale, WA 98383Get Direction
Dr. Bradley J. Watters M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Watters
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Is Total Knee Arthroplasty?
Total knee arthroplasty (TKA), also known as total knee replacement, is a surgical procedure in which parts of the knee joint are replaced with artificial parts or prostheses.A normal knee usually functions as the hinge joint located between the lower leg bones (tibia) and the upper leg bone...
- Analgesic Drugs for Fibromyalgia
IntroductionThe main symptoms of fibromyalgia usually include muscle pain, stiffness in the morning after waking up, and painful tender points in various parts of the body. Other symptoms would include anxiety, depression, headaches, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), painful menstrual cramps, tingling...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Vincent S. Mosca4800 Sand Point Way Northeast Seattle Washington 98105
- Mr. Richard C Rooney M.D.904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Kenneth Needham M.D.1 Boone Rd Bremerton Washington 98312
- Dr. Jason Edward Hsu MD4245 ROOSEVELT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105
- Dr. Rajiv K. Sethi M.D.1100 9TH AVE SEATTLE WA 98101
- Dr. Martin G Mankey M.D.601 Broadway Seattle WA 98122