David Stegeman is a physical therapist practicing in Delray Beach, FL. David Stegeman specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, David Stegeman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. David Stegeman will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mr. David Stegeman RPT's Practice location
Delray Beach, FL 33446Get Direction
Mr. David Stegeman RPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- How to Prepare for Physical Therapy
Preparing for physical therapy can be a daunting task especially if it is your first time. You might be concerned about what is in store for you, whether it will hurt, or whether it will even work? If done correctly from an experienced and trained professional, physical therapy is a very...
- What Is Tetrocalcaneal Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects the bursa causing inflammation and pain. This infection causes the bursa to be swollen and cause pain to the area. A bursa is a type of sac that is located in between joints in the body. This might be in the bones, muscles, or tendons. It contains a fluid called...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Brian Ritchie PT, DPT4603 N University Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33351
- Mr. Christian Paul Bolduc PT11135 S Jog Road Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Onelsy Sierra PT7200 W Camino Real Boca Raton FL 33433
- Mr. Renee Lim Masillam RPT3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Miss Cassy Herculano Menezes3201 W Commercial Blvd Fort Lauderdale FL 33309
- Donna Cheddar PT7200 W Camino Real Boca Raton FL 33433