Dr. Harold Margolis DO
Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology27301 Dequindre Rd Suite 314 Madison Heights MI, 48071
Dr. Harold Margolis is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Madison Heights, MI. Dr. Margolis specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences - College of Osteopathic Medicine 1967
Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1967
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Multiple Myeloma
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Dr. Harold Margolis DO's Practice location
Madison Heights, MI 48071Get Direction
Dr. Harold Margolis DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Margolis
- Lymphoma, the Persistence of Inspirational Women, and the Power of Language
Each year, Leukemia and Blood Cancer New Zealand (LBC) sponsors their Blood Cancer Patient Forum. They invite speakers to bring them news about such topics as treatment advances and management of cancer from a fully developed psycho-social perspective. Essentially, they dish up good old-fashioned...
- How This Survivor Star Beat Hodgkin Lymphoma—Twice
Ethan Zohn is a survivor in many ways. In 2002, he outlasted 15 fiercely strong competitors on the popular TV show, Survivor: Africa. His strength, wit, athleticism, and perseverance won him a million-dollar prize after he defeated these opponents. However, his victory was short-lived. Little did he...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- How to Show Social Support for Lymphoma
A cancer diagnosis can shake an individual’s world, and not just the physical aspects of their world, but all corners of it. Although cancer attacks the body, it necessarily also affects a person’s mental and emotional state, and it can have an impact on other people close to the affected...
- Stem Cell Therapy Puts 4-year-old's Ultra Rare Lymphoma in Remission
4-year-old Jovon Moss was diagnosed with X-linked Lymphoproliferative Syndrome, a rare disorder of the immune system that led him to being taken back and forth to the hospital since his 3rd birthday.Jovon’s journey began in September of last year, when his mother, Brittany Fluellen, first began to...
- Overcoming Lymphoma: A South Philly Student's Story
In April of 2018, 18-year-old Alexis Carine was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma (HL), a blood cancer that begins in the lymphatic system. Her diagnosis was stage II HL, a cancer found in two or more lymph node areas, and both are either above or below the diaphragm (the muscle located just...
- Dr. Mitchell Ford Peabody D.O.12000 E 12 Mile Rd Warren MI 48093
- Dr. Leopoldo Eisenberg M.D.28455 Haggerty Road Novi Michigan 48377
- Dr. Tarik H. Hadid MD11900 E 12 MILE RD STE 308 WARREN MI 48093
- Dr. Alaa Owainati MD44200 Woodward Ave Pontiac MI 48341
- Dr. Matthew Burns Cotant M.D.3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073
- Dr. Ishmael A Jaiyesimi D.O.3577 W 13 Mile Rd Royal Oak MI 48073