Dr. Schraudenbach is board certified in urology.
- Kidney Stones, Kidney Problems, Laparoscopic Surgery
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and Affiliated Hospitals 2010
Dr. Penner T Schraudenbach MD's Practice location
Conroe, TX 77384Get Direction
Tomball, TX 77375Get Direction
TOMBALL, TX 77375Get Direction
Dr. Penner T Schraudenbach MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schraudenbach
- How Do Kidney Stones Develop?
Kidney stones are a condition that affects around 15 percent of the world's population. For reasons unknown, the condition's prevalence has increased over the last 30 years. Kidney stones more often affect men than women. What are kidney stones?Kidney stones or renal lithiasis is the formation of...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- How Are Imaging Tests Used For Bloody Urine?
The external physical examination is over, and a detailed medical history has been discussed with the doctor. The next step - urinalysis of the latest urine sample - indicates more than three red blood cells occupying the microscopic viewing arena. The dipstick test shows the presence of blood in...
- Holistic Treatments for Bladder Cancer
Bladder cancer happens when there is a tumor that grows within the bladder. Cancer can result from the active division of cells that multiply abnormally and quickly. Bladder cancer begins by affecting a part of the bladder. With time, it can spread and extensively affect the walls of the bladder and...
- What is Genital Herpes? Get the Facts
What is Genital Herpes? How can one identify it? What are its symptoms? Can it be treated? And if it can be treated, then how? And if not, what does one have to do? Is getting genital herpes the end of life. And since prevention is better than cure, we will also look at the ways through which you...
- What Medical Conditions Are Associated with Blood in Urine?
Introduction:Blood in urine is more often than not a sign that there is something amiss in the body. It may signal a minor infection that need not worry you, but it could also be pointing to something more serious that is still undetected. Even if you appear to be in reasonably good health, it is...
- Dr. Willie Underwood III MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Drew Aric Dylewski M.D.135 Vision Park Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Samir Pradeep Shirodkar MD1611 NW 12th Ave Miami FL 33136
- Dr. Clyde Leland Corey M.D.135 Vision Park Blvd Conroe TX 77384
- Dr. Eric C Kauffman MDElm and Carlton St Buffalo NY 14263
- Dr. Thomas Tran Hoang MD915 Gessner Rd Houston TX 77024