Dr. Catherine Wisda is an ophthalmologist practicing in Vineland, NJ. Dr. Wisda specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Wisda can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Wisda can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch- Newark Nj 1986
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Dry Eye Syndrome
- Newark Eye-Ear Infirmary, Ophthalmology
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical School Program
Dr. Catherine L Wisda M.D.'s Practice location
Vineland, NJ 08360Get Direction
Dr. Catherine L Wisda M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- What Are Congenital Cataracts?
Cataracts can be present at birth – which is termed as congenital, and in other cases can develop later in life. Various studies have shown an estimation that one out of every 250 children will develop a cataract either prior to birth or during childhood. While the exact cause is unknown,...
- What Are the Side Effects of Lasik Eye Surgery?
Nearsightedness, farsightedness, and astigmatism are eye disorders that can be rectified through eye surgery, enabling you to avoid the tedium of using glasses and contact lenses to see distant objects and to read comfortably. In Lasik eye surgery, an excimer laser removes tissue from the cornea,...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- Dr. Steven L. Rodis M.D.229 Laurel Heights Dr Bridgeton NJ 08302
- Dr. David Robert Pernelli M.D.3071 E Chestnut Ave Vineland NJ 08361
- Dr. Sydney L Tyson M.D.251 S Lincoln Ave Vineland NJ 08361
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Bruno MD2835 S Delsea Dr Vineland NJ 08360
- Dr. David M Ringel D.O.101a Kings Way W Sewell NJ 08080
- Dr. Thomas I Rozanski MD445 Hurffville Cross Keys Rd Sewell NJ 08080