Dr. Leonard Wasserman is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Merrimack, NH. Dr. Wasserman specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Wasserman can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Wasserman can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Honduras Facultad de Ciencias Medicas 1979
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Lutheran Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Lutheran Medical Center Program
Dr. Leonard Wasserman M.D.'s Practice location
Merrimack, NH 03054Get Direction
Dr. Leonard Wasserman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Genital Herpes Transmitted?
Genital herpes is one of the most common sexually transmitted diseases. It is associated with blisters or sores on the genitals. People with genital herpes may also experience flu-like symptoms. Most people with genital herpes may not experience any symptoms and may go on living normally without...
- Lupus and Pregnancy: An Improving Outlook
In the past, most — if not all — lupus sufferers were warned against getting pregnant. The combination of signs and symptoms, coupled with the bodily strain from the pregnancy, would combine into a high-risk situation for both the mother as well as the baby. Furthermore, the fact that most...
- What Is Syphilis All About?
Sexually transmitted infections are one of the worst forms of infections transmitted from one person to another during sexual contact. There are various ways through which the infection can spread from one person to another, including vaginal sex, oral and anal sex. Sexually transmitted infections...
- Natural Remedies for Infertility
Infertility is frustrating when a woman is actively trying to conceive or carry a baby to full term. However, it is quite common, affecting nearly 1 out of every 6 couples. There are numerous medical cures that women and men can try, but it is important to be aware of several natural solutions that...
- C-Sections Can Be Risky for Premature Babies
A recent study shows that smaller babies have an increased risk of breathing troubles when delivered early by C-sections compared to babies who are delivered vaginally. Many times, the reasons for the slower rate of growth of the baby are not known. Some common causes of the baby being small include...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Dr. Allan Fisher MD1 Elliot Way Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Dr. Marc Duhaime D.O.445 Cypress Street Manchester New Hampshire 03103
- Patricia M. Miller25 Village Brook Lane Derry New Hampshire 3038
- Josefina Fojas Pilpil-Arambulo8 French Drive Bedford New Hampshire 3110
- Dr. Purnima R Sangal M.D.132 Carriage Way Carlisle MA 01741
- Mrs. Monelle G Bisson MD696 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack NH 03054