Dr. Hector Saenz de viteri tejeda is a prosthodontist practicing in CHAPEL HILL, NC. Dr. Saenz de viteri tejeda specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Dr. Hector Saenz de viteri tejeda DDS's Practice location
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Hector Saenz de viteri tejeda DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- What Causes Dry Hair?
The two most important things needed for healthy looking hair are shine and luster. The outermost layer of the hair provides ample protection to the inner layers. The presence of oil in the outer layer of the hair reflects the light making it look shiny. But when the hair is dry, the outer...
- Boy with Muscular Dystrophy Turns His Love For Cooking into a Business
Even though the odds are against them, some kids with muscular dystrophy defy them in big ways and prove to be an inspiration for others with the neuromuscular disease. One of those kids is 10-year-old Conor Barshay. Even before the age of 10, Barshay developed a keen sense of taste through a...
- How to Treat Mononucleosis
Mononucleosis is also called the kissing disease, Pfeiffer disease, glandular fever, and Filatov disease. This infection results from the Epstein Barr virus, which is usually seen with having symptoms of the flu, where one experiences extreme fatigue on the body. These viruses are microscopic...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Lupus
What is lupus?Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder wherein the immune system attacks the body’s own healthy tissues and organs. The disease leads to high levels of inflammation, which can negatively affect nearly every organ of the body such as the lungs, brain, joints, skin, heart, kidneys, as...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Nancy Rae Chaffee D.D.S., M.S.1051 Pemberton Hill Rd Apex NC 27502
- Glenn Elliot Minsley DMD101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Lisa N Powell150 Preston Executive Drive Cary NC 27513
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong DDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Ingeborg Johanna De kok DDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Ibrahim Duqum BDS, MS101 Brauer Hall Cb 7450 Chapel Hill NC 27599