Dr. Patricia Mumby is a psychiatrist practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Mumby is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Mumby diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Mumby may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Mumby treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Dr. Patricia Mumby PHD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
Dr. Patricia Mumby PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- When Do the Symptoms of Autism Begin to Surface?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects children as early as infancy. It is usually characterized by delay in or deviation from standard patterns of development, primarily in areas such as social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication and interests.A lifelong condition, the exact...
- Xanax: Side Effects, Withdrawal Symptoms, & the Safe Way to Get Off the Drug
Xanax is a medication used to treat patients suffering from panic disorders, anxiety, and depression due to anxiety. Xanax is a part of the drug family or class benzodiazepines.Effects of this drug usually start within twenty-five minutes of taking it and provide relief for up to a few hours....
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression: Finding the Right Antidepressant
The federal government’s health statisticians figure that about one in every 10 Americans take an antidepressant. The National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS) reports that the rate of antidepressant use in the US among teens and adults has increased by 400% from the years 1988 to 1994 to 2005...
- The Side Effects of Xanax
What Is Xanax?The generic name for Xanax is alprazolam and this is a benzodiazepine. Xanax was first introduced in 1976. This drug has an impact on the unbalanced chemicals in the brain of people who have anxiety. It is therefore prescribed for treating mental health problems which are linked with...
- Dr. Rose Gomez M.D.,7600 W COLLEGE DR PALOS HEIGHTS IL 60463
- Dr. Gary Alan Willer Other30 North Michigan Avenue Chicago Illinois 60602
- Lucyna Maria Puszkarska5420 N Milwaukee Ave Chicago IL 60630
- Gen Tanaka152 N Humphrey Ave Oak Park IL 60302
- Ms. Inna L. Golber MD4555 Oakton St. Skokie Illinois 60076
- Michel R. Louvain300 North State Street Chicago Illinois 60654