Dr. Carolyn J Horowitz MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology3400 Spruce St 2 Donner Building Philadelphia PA, 19104
Dr. Carolyn Horowitz practices Radiation Oncology in Philadelphia, PA. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Horowitz specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Dr. Carolyn J Horowitz MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
SEWELL, NJ 08080Get Direction
Dr. Carolyn J Horowitz MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Horowitz
- Three-Week Chemotherapy Dosing Reconfirmed as First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer
Chemotherapy as a treatment option for cancer has existed for decades, and has long been the standard of care and first line of treatment for almost all forms of cancer. The term is an umbrella term referring to the use of medicines to halt the growth of cancerous tumors and to kill off cancerous...
- What Is Recovery Like for Radiation Therapy?
After undergoing radiation therapy, the patient will be instructed on what to do, the appointments to keep, and everything they will need to know to make a full and safe recovery. Recovery usually depends on a lot of factors, but the following are some of the important ones:...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Igor G. Rayevsky1112 Winding Drive Cherry Hill New Jersey 8003
- Dr. James David Kolker MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Edgar Ben-josef MD3400 Civic Center Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Mark K Buyyounouski M.D.333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Lilie L Lin MD3400 Spruce Street Philadelphia PA 19104
- Dr. Justin Eli Bekelman MD51 N 39th St Philadelphia PA 19104