Dr. Albert S Lee M.D.
Neurosurgeon1401 Centerville Rd Suite 300 Tallahassee FL, 32308
Dr. Albert Lee practices Neurological Surgery in Tallahassee, FL. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Lee prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1995
Boston University School of Medicine 1995
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Mass Gen Hosp, Neurological Surgery; Mass Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Massachusetts General Hospital Program
Dr. Albert S Lee M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Albert S Lee M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lee
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Dr. Ann M Carr M. D.1889 Professional Park Cir Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Mark Cuffe M.D.1401 Centerville Rd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Brian K. Russell M.D.1401 OVEN PARK DR TALLAHASSEE FL 32308
- Dr. Matthew F Lawson MD1401 Centerville Rd Tallahassee FL 32308
- Dr. Christopher Rumana M.D.1401 Centerville Rd Tallahassee FL 32308