Dr. Satyaveni Rao is a radiologist practicing in Parsippany, NJ. Dr. Rao specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Kurnool Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Kurnool- Ap- India 1969
- Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Bronx-Lebanon Hosp Ctr, Radiology
Satyaveni Rao MD's Practice location
Parsippany, NJ 07054Get Direction
Satyaveni Rao MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Kevin Joseph Roche M.D.1 Dogwood Dr Annandale NJ 08801
- Alan J. Heideman MD2130 Millburn Ave Maplewood NJ 07040
- Harsha N. Dhanani MD68 Mallard Place Secaucus New Jersey 07094
- Stephen J. Conte DO251 Rochelle Avenue Rochelle Park New Jersey 7662
- Robyn Carline Murphy M.D.100 Madison Avenue Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Dan Sperling2 Harper Street West Orange New Jersey 07052