Dr. Mark Strom has been treating patients in Scottsdale Arizona for 20 years. He has held the position of Adjunct Professor at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Tempe, AZ., ...
Education and Training
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine Medicine 2007
- Trigger Point Injections
- Neural Therapy
- Botox For Hyperhidrosis
- Botox For Migraine Headaches
- Botox And Dermal Fillers (juvederm, Radiesse)
- Botox For Sweating Underarm
- Age Management
- Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Blood Allergy Testing
- Stem Cell Therapies
Dr. Mark H. Strom, NMD's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Mark H. Strom, NMD | Naturopathic Physician
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Mark H. Strom, NMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Varicose Veins Genetic?
Varicose veins can unfortunately can be something that one can have little control over, since it can be handed down through inheritance. If you had family members who suffered from this condition, the chances are high that you can get the condition as well. It is of great importance to be aware of...
- What Is Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia?
Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia (PCP) is a very serious disease, which is characterized by a fluid buildup and inflammation in the lungs. This lung infection is caused by the fungus Pneumocystis jiroveci. It is an opportunistic disease that usually infects immunosuppressed individuals, especially...
- Is Cholera Contagious?
Is Cholera Contagious?Cholera is one of the most dangerous infections that has claimed the lives of many people especially people living in very poor environmental areas. These are areas where there is poor sanitation, poor ventilation, and dirty water. Most of the victims of cholera over many years...
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- What Is a Skin Biopsy?
A skin biopsy is a medical procedure which involves taking a skin tissue sample, processing it, and then examining it under a powerful microscope. Different methods exist for performing this procedure depending on the location and size of the skin abnormality. Any part of your skin that shows some...
- How to Prevent Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis is caused by an autoimmune disorder. There is no specific reason for this disarray in the immune system, and this is why it is difficult to list preventive measures. However, there are some ways to reduce the chances of occurrence of rheumatoid arthritis. Moreover, there are...
- Dr. Juan M. Acosta MD1920 E Cambridge Ave Phoenix AZ 85006
- Dr. William J. Hall M.D.7473 East Osborn Rd. Scottsdale AZ 85251
- Dr. Bingfen Grace Yu MD5620 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. William Michael Marsh M.D.20201 N Scottsdale Healthcare Dr Scottsdale AZ 85255
- Dr. Constantia A Abarikwu MD18404 N Tatum Blvd Phoenix AZ 85032
- Dr. Charles Dennis Schwengel DO4550 E Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85032