Dr. Samir Mullick is a pediatrician practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Mullick is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Mullick diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Mullick can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Butler University in Indianapolis 1988
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center Program
Dr. Samir Mullick MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53216Get Direction
Dr. Samir Mullick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mullick
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- Obese Children Can Reduce Their Risk for Heart Disease
In a new study, researchers analyzed data from four different studies to see if childhood obesity results in an increased risk of heart disease and other health problems. Results of the study, published in The New England Journal of Medicine, showed that obese children who cut down weight and reach...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- Dr. Marsha F. Davis MD1516 West Mequon Road Mequon Wisconsin 53092
- Dr. Jane M. Brotanek MD1032 S 16th St Milwaukee WI 53204
- Paola Palma Sisto9000 W. Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisconsin 53201
- Mr. Timothy Matthew Richer M.D.8651 W North Ave Wauwatosa WI 53226
- Dr. Yolanda Stephenson Wolff M.D.1155 Quail Ct Pewaukee WI 53072
- Dr. Lisa Marie Joerres M.D.13950 W CAPITOL DR BROOKFIELD WI 53005