Dr. Leonardo j Campiz jimenez is a general practitioner practicing in SAN JUAN, PR. Dr. Campiz jimenez does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Campiz jimenez provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. Leonardo j Campiz jimenez's Practice location
SAN JUAN, PR 00918Get Direction
Dr. Leonardo j Campiz jimenez's reviewsWrite Review
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- What Causes Ear Infections?
When you hear about an ear infection, it usually refers to a middle ear infection, wherein your middle ear gets inflamed. The middle ear is the part of the ear just behind the eardrum. Ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria and viruses.An ear infection can either be acute or chronic....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Laryngitis?
Laryngitis is the inflammation of voice cords in the voice box, in other words, it is the inflammation of the larynx. A larynx is an organ that resembles a tube and is located in the trachea (windpipe). The Adam’s apple is the protrusion of the larynx in the throat.Laryngitis is the swelling of...
- What Are Lymphocytes? Low, Normal, and High Lymphocyte Counts
Lymphocytes are a type of white blood cell produced in the bone marrow. A few lymphocytes enter the bloodstream while some move into the lymphatic system. Having a low or high lymphocyte count can help identify a person's medical condition. Normal lymphocyte counts usually vary from one laboratory...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- Dr. Edward J Navas M.D.7530 Congress Street New Port Richey Florida 34653
- Roberto FernándezCarr 173 Km 6.0 Cidra PR 00739
- Dr. Jose P Pizarro otero M.D.12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Wilfredo Eddy Bravo M.D.Damasco F16, Aturas de Villa del Rey Caguas PR 00727
- Dr. Indira Nahir Allende M.D.Cond Vista Verde San Juan PR 00921
- Dr. Graciany Miranda grajales M.D.2018 Pulliam St San Angelo TX 76905