Dr. Sara Unrein is an audiologist practicing in Durham, NC. Dr. Unrein evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Unrein takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Sara Unrein AU.D.'s Practice location
Durham, NC 27710Get Direction
NASHVILLE, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Sara Unrein AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Tonsil Grading?
In the back of the throat, there is a lymphoid group of tissues known as the tonsils. In the throat, there are four groups of tonsillar tissues, including palatine, lingual, adenoid, and nasopharyngeal. Each tonsil is covered by pink mucosa and is composed of tissue similar to lymph nodes. Pits...
- Conditions Treated by Pain Management Doctors
IntroductionChronic pain can disrupt people's lives, their ability to work, sleep, and other activities spent with friends and family. When chronic pain interferes with the quality of life and standard treatments such as pain relievers do not work, pain management doctors can help.There are a number...
- Organizations that Support Parkinson's Disease Patients and their Families
Parkinson’s disease is a neuromuscular degenerative disorder that robs those afflicted of their motor functions over time. The average age of a Parkinson’s diagnosis is somewhere around the age of sixty, though at times those that are younger can also be diagnosed with the disease. Cases such as...
- Does Smoking Cause Acid Reflux?
In 2013, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that the average smoker smokes 10-19 cigarettes a day, and about 17.8% of the population were active smokers. The first studies linking smoking to gastroesophageal reflux, or acid reflux, discovered that symptoms began...
- Swollen Ankles, Feet, and Legs: Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Risks, and Treatment
The swelling of the feet, legs, and ankles is also known as peripheral edema. This refers to a condition where there is an excessive accumulation of fluid in these parts of the body. It is not a painful condition unless the underlying cause for it is an injury to that area. However, it is a very...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Ms. Annelle Vaden Hodges MD101 MANNING DR CHAPEL HILL NC 27514
- Dr. Laura Raines AU.D.10010 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh NC 27614
- Patricia Roush AuD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Mrs. English Rose King AU.D., CCC-A5915 Farrington Rd Chapel Hill NC 27517
- Dr. Laura Ann Sullivan AU.D6500 CREEDMOOR RD RALEIGH NC 27613
- Erika Gagnon5501 Fortunes Ridge Dr Durham NC 27713