Dr. Paul Heltzer MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)440 Seaview Ave Staten Island NY, 10305
Dr. Paul Heltzer is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Staten Island, NY. Dr. Heltzer specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Heltzer can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Heltzer can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Ny Medical College, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Paul Heltzer MD's Practice location
Staten Island, NY 10305Get Direction
Dr. Paul Heltzer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heltzer
- What to Expect if You Need a Hysterectomy
What is Uterus?Uterus is a hollow muscular and inverted pear shaped structure. It lies in the pelvic cavity between the urinary bladder and the rectum. It is attached by ligaments to the pelvic wall. The uterus consists of a body called corpus a narrow uterine cavity called internal Os and the...
- Cloudy Urine During Pregnancy
Our body is like a machine that has parts with significant functions to perform. However, sometimes, there could occur some forms of abnormalities in the urine that could indicate the presence of a disease or other underlying medical conditions. Normal urine should appear clear or with a straw...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Anat Zelmanovich509 East 77th Street New York New York 10075
- Dr. Tony Tsai MD4231 Colden Street Flushing NY 11355
- Dr. Janelle Luk M.D.123 W 79th St New York NY 10022
- Dr. Miller Vaca M.D.1065 Southern Blvd Bronx NY 10459
- Dr. Valeria M Di stefano M.D.125 Paterson St New Brunswick NJ 08901