Dr. Dale Hazlak is a psychologist practicing in Wilkes Barre, PA. Dr. Hazlak specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Hazlak evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Hazlak because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dale Todd Hazlak's Practice location
Wilkes Barre, PA 18701Get Direction
Dale Todd Hazlak's reviewsWrite Review
- What Does Trypophobia Do to the Brain?
Trypophobia is a term that was created way back to refer to a certain kind of phobia. It is not an official name and you can’t even find it in the official list of phobias. However, the kind of phobia that this term is used to refer to is as real and as natural as it gets. That should explain why...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anxiety Disorder
It’s quite normal to feel nervous and have butterflies in your stomach before going to a job interview, a blind date or making an important decision. This anxiousness is body’s natural response to stress and danger. It is an automatic alarm that rings when you feel threatened, under pressure, or...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- The Signs of Being a Sapiosexual
What does it mean to be a sapiosexual?Sapiosexual is described as someone who finds intelligence and the human mind as the most sexually attractive feature of the opposite sex. It means that you may love someone based on his or her intellectual capability. It is a neologism, which originated from...
- How to Prepare for Psychotherapy
Understanding PsychotherapyPsychotherapy is a form of treatment that is collaborative in nature. It is based on the relationship between a patient and a psychotherapist or simply a psychologist. This type of therapy provides an environment that allows you to openly and honestly communicate your...
- Dr. Diana Cuello PH.D1251 Wyoming Ave Pittston PA 18643
- Dr. Jennifer Boberg Perry PSY.D.1111 E End Blvd Wilkes Barre PA 18711
- Ms. Nancy Anne Welsh M. A.1096 N Church St Hazleton PA 18202
- Dr. Kashif Abdullah Khan MD500 E Pottawatamie St Tecumseh MI 49286
- Dr. Jennifer Lee Meckes PSY.D.475 Morgan Hwy Scranton PA 18508
- Dr. Alice F Farmer PHD4 E Main St Nanticoke PA 18634