Dr. William Nelson is an aerospace medicine specialist practicing in Hurlburt Field, FL. Dr. Nelson provides primary care services for professionals like pilots and crewmembers who work and travel in the air or space. As an aerospace medicine specialist, Dr. Nelson discovers, manages and prevents health issues that result from traveling in extreme environments. These physicians are particularly trained in diseases that may arise from air travel, and work to keep airmen healthy and safe.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Administrative Medicine
- Member Aerospace Medicine Association
- Member American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- University of North Carolina 1992
- U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine 2005
- USAF, Aerospace Medicine, TX, USA 2005
- Hand Surgery / Sports Medicine, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA USA 1992
- Sports Medicine, American Sports Medicine Institute, Birmingham, AL USA 1993
- Amer Sports Med Institute, Sports Medicine, AL, USA 1993
- Univ of Virginia, Hand Surgery & Sports Med, VA, USA 1992
Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.'s Practice location
Hurlburt Field, FL 32544Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94110Get Direction
WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB, OH 45433Get Direction
Dr. William Edward Nelson M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- How is HIV Diagnosed?
What is HIV and how is it diagnosed?HIV refers to a virus and an infection that attacks the immune system. The virus is transmitted from one person to another by the sharing of body fluids. This can happen through unprotected sex, blood transfusion, or sharing of any piercing objects that might pass...
- What are the Treatment Options for Sinusitis?
Sinusitis is a very common and painful condition affecting about 37 million people in the country. Unfortunately, this condition is not understood completely and many people end up with the wrong diagnosis and treatment. Appropriate treatment for this condition is really helpful in alleviating the...
- Dr. Elizabeth Casstevens M.D.307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Jon J Juhasz MD307 Boatner Rd Eglin Afb FL 32542
- Dr. Luke Harris Porsi M.D.113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL 32544
- Dr. John Douglas Hermann D.O.1000 Mar Walt Dr Fort Walton Beach FL 32547
- Dr. Oclla Michele Fletcher MD113 Lielmanis Ave Hurlburt Field FL 32544
- Dr. Dustin Oliver Lybeck M.D.307 BOATNER RD EGLIN AFB FL 32542