Dr. Amanda Dippold practices Emergency Medicine in Temple, TX. Dr. Dippold assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Dippold examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Amanda Dippold's Practice location
Temple, TX 76508Get Direction
Amanda Dippold's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- Dr. Kelley Mia Warwick MD1901 Sw H K Dodgen Loop Temple TX 76502
- Dr. Mark William Mower M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. William Ross Tobleman M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Scott Allen Mcaninch MD2201 S Clear Creek Rd Killeen TX 76549
- Dr. Michael Szkrybalo M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057
- Dr. Jon E. Jaffe M.D.328 W Main Lewisville TX 75057