Kateri Kane is a physical therapist practicing in Mechanicsburg, PA. Kateri Kane specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kateri Kane can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kateri Kane will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kateri Lynn Kane DPT's Practice location
Mechanicsburg, PA 17055Get Direction
JOHNSTOWN, PA 15901Get Direction
Kateri Lynn Kane DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical Therapy
Tennis Elbow: What to Expect At Physical TherapyTennis elbow is also known as Lateral epicondylitis. It is painful muscle skeletal condition of the outer elbow. This condition is caused by overuse and/or repetitive use of the arm's extensor muscles.Muscles, like any other material, wear and tear due...
- Mr. Matthew A Kase PT850 Walnut Bottom Rd Carlisle PA 17013
- Erika Peterson5400 Chambers Hill Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Mr. William A Werner PT5400 Chambers Hill Rd Harrisburg PA 17111
- Borko Rodic DPT989 E Park Dr Harrisburg PA 17111
- Dr. Justin George Bobby DPT, CSCS431 BRIDGE ST NEW CUMBERLAND PA 17070
- Andrew Joseph Dulak DPT5425 Jonestown Rd Harrisburg PA 17112