Dr. Lawrence Waite is an optometrist practicing in Elmira, NY. Dr. Waite specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Waite performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
- At risk on the cusp of old age: living arrangements and functional status among black, white and Hispanic adults.
- Interrelated family-building behaviors: cohabitation, marriage, and nonmarital conception.
- Young women's preferences for market work: responses to marital events.
- U.S. women at work.
- Intended childbearing and labor force participation of young women: insights from nonrecursive models.
- Microcomputer-based rehabilitation for unilateral left visual neglect: a randomized controlled trial.
- Teenagers willing to consider single parenthood: who is at greatest risk?
- Child care for preschoolers: differences by child's age.
- Child care and children's illness.
- Local labor markets, children and labor force participation of wives.
- Young women's transition to marriage.
- A joint model of marital childbearing and marital disruption.
- Are blacks more likely than whites to receive and provide social support in
- Premarital cohabitation and subsequent marital dissolution: a matter of
- The demographic face of America's elderly.
Dr. Lawrence John Waite O.D.'s Practice location
Elmira, NY 14901Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence John Waite O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Age-Related Cataracts?
When the eye lens changes with age, cataracts develop and your vision becomes blurry. A clear structure, the lens is located at the back of the pupil. Light streams in via the cornea and the lens directs it to the retina when it enters the eye.When you start to age, cataracts can begin developing,...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How to Prevent Cataracts
When aging and physical injury affect the tissues that consist of your eye’s lens, cataracts develops.Some genetic disorders lead to different health challenges and enhance the risk of suffering cataracts. Other medical and eye conditions that can also cause cataracts are trauma, diabetes past eye...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Michael A. Bratti MD130 Center Way Corning NY 14830
- Dr. Weiheng Chen OD PHD224 Timothy Lane Horseheads NY 14845
- Dr. Thomas Daniel Jagger MD150 Broad St Waverly NY 14892
- Dr. David P Dozack OD470 W Water St Elmira NY 14905
- Dr. Matthew James Casey OD130 CENTER WAY CORNING NY 14830
- Dr. Thomas Albert Abbott O.D.10 Pine Hill Dr Horseheads NY 14845