Dr. Caryl Ann Oris
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry45 N Station Plz Great Neck NY, 11021
Dr. Caryl Oris practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Great Neck, NY. Dr. Oris evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Oris seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1978
New York Medical College 1978
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Geisinger Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- Hillside Li Jewish 1979
- Geisinger Health System Program
Dr. Caryl Ann Oris's Practice location
Great Neck, NY 11021Get Direction
Dr. Caryl Ann Oris's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Oris
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- Kathryn G. Cheney MD1 Park Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Faina Chachko MD305 E 55th St New York NY 10022
- Emma Jane Laskin Other1 Barstow Road Great Neck New York 11021
- Dr. Estelle Paris MD11206 Broadway Brooklyn New York 11206
- Dianne Thomas165 state street Hackensack Nj 07601
- Dr. Stanley D. Machlin M.D.24 E Magnolia Ave Maywood NJ 07607