Dr. Brian Lukach is a psychologist practicing in Sheboygan, WI. Dr. Lukach specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lukach evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lukach because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Mr. Brian M Lukach PHD's Practice location
Sheboygan, WI 53082Get Direction
Mr. Brian M Lukach PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lukach
- X Factor Star Susan Boyle on Asperger's Diagnosis
In 2012, Scottish singer Susan Boyle was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome (AS). Before her diagnosis, Susan’s team believed that her ‘unpredictable’ and ‘eccentric’ behavior was due to her being a diva and hot-headed. They considered that she acted the way she did because she was...
- Is Binge Eating Disorder Hereditary?
Family members and patients of binge eating disorder understand that they have been multiple studies on genetic factors that contribute to eating disorders. Qualified, thorough studies on genetic and environmental risk factors can enlighten family members and patients. Misinterpretations, however,...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Social Networking Sites May Reflect the Realities of Your Life
Social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter may reflect the realities of your personality, according to a study published in the journal Psychological Science. This was revealed by group of researchers who tried to determine whether people fake it on social networking sites...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Dr. Pamela Jane Baker PH.D.5106 Windward Ct Sheboygan WI 53083
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Donnelly PH.D., LP56730 Calumet Ave Calumet MI 49913
- Dr. Jody A Gallaway PSY.D.205 Parker St Boscobel WI 53805
- Dr. David J Eichenhofer PHD2801 Calumet Dr Sheboygan WI 53083
- Dr. Darlene Jean Mech PH.D.2801 Calumet Dr Sheboygan WI 53083
- Fredrick O Beck CADC III2801 Calumet Dr Sheboygan WI 53083