Dr. Leslie Torgerson is a pathologist practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Torgerson is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Torgerson can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Torgerson may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1991
University Of Texas Medical School at Houston 1991
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Tripler Army Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Tripler Army Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- LECOMT/United Memorial Medical Center Program
Dr. Leslie Simone Torgerson MD's Practice location
Dr. Leslie Simone Torgerson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Dr. Michael J. Walts M.D.1650 Cochrane Cir Colorado Springs CO 80913
- Dr. Karen Diane Anthony M.D.1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Christene Ann Timmons M.D.1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Thomas J Steidler M.D.1400 E Boulder St Colorado Springs CO 80909
- Dr. Matthew Drake Poeschl M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Ms. Erin J Merboth M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907