Dr. Christopher Schaefer is a urologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Schaefer specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Umdnj-Sch Of Osteo Med- Stratford Nj 2001
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2007
- Bladder Cancer, Brachytherapy (seed Implants), Circumcision And More
- Albert Einstein Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ) Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Christopher Schaefer D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19149Get Direction
LANGHORNE, PA 19047Get Direction
Dr. Christopher Schaefer D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schaefer
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- What Are the Key Characteristics of Genital Herpes?
Genital herpes is caused by the herpes simplex virus. There are two types of HSV: HSV-1, which mostly causes cold sores, and HSV-2, which mostly causes genital herpes.Some cases of genital herpes may also be caused by HSV-1. This sexually transmitted infection is quite common among the adult...
- Bloody Urine: How Will the Doctor Diagnose the Problem?
Hematuria - or blood in the urine - can be a cause of worry, as it is usually an abnormal occurrence. However, there is a possibility that its cause is either benign or an indication of something seriousThe presence of blood in the urine may or may not be seen. If you see blood in your urine, you...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- Chanchi Lee825 Town Center Drive Langhorne Pennsylvania 19047
- Samuel Disston Allen, Jr.3500 Westchester Pike Newton Square Pennsylvania 19073
- Bahij Hanna Madany72 Maple Lane Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Bahij Madany72 Maple Lane Newtown Pennsylvania 18940
- Dr. Alexander Kutikov MD333 Cottman Ave Philadelphia PA 19111
- Dr. Daniel Eun M.D.3401 N BROAD ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19140