Dr. Lezette Vienne is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Vienne specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Lezette G. Vienne FNP's Practice location
Lafayette, LA 70506Get Direction
Lezette G. Vienne FNP's reviewsWrite Review
- Lymphoma: The Importance of a Support System & Communication
Regardless of what’s being said, communication is something that many people struggle with in their personal relationships. Communication requires self-awareness, listening skills, and the ability to empathize and convey thoughts and feelings accurately. When people are diagnosed with chronic...
- Mr. T's Lessons on Life and Lymphoma
There are several things that Mr. T is known for, including his career as a WWF wrestler and his role as B.A. Baracus in the hit series ‘The A-Team’. To this day, he continues to remain a fun and stylish icon of the 80s. Nevertheless, Mr. T is not only known for his appearances on television,...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- New Study Discovers How Lymphoma Affects Survivors’ Ability to Work
Young adults in many countries pride themselves on their work. They have worked hard to get to where they are and there is a huge sense of accomplishment in joining the adult world and being able to provide for themselves and their new families if applicable. When cancer comes along, their ability...
- Dr. Victoria E Panelli-ramery MD1211 COOLIDGE BLVD LAFAYETTE LA 70503
- Dr. James L Cole M.D.4809 AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PKWY LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Dr. David A Rinaldi M.D.4809 AMBASSADOR CAFFERY PKWY LAFAYETTE LA 70508
- Dr. Michael S Cain M.D.155 Hospital Dr Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. Luis Alberto Meza M.D.429 Heymann Blvd Lafayette LA 70503
- Dr. Molly Boyd Thomas M.D.1211 COOLIDGE BLVD LAFAYETTE LA 70503