Dr. Kimberly Kaminer practices Emergency Medicine in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Kaminer assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Kaminer examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Va Sch of Med, Charlottesville Va 1996
University of Virginia / Main Campus 1996
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Eastern Va Med Sch, Emergency Medicine
- Eastern Virginia Med School
Dr. Kimberly Kaminer MD's Practice location
Williamsburg, VA 23185Get Direction
Dr. Kimberly Kaminer MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Copperhead Snake Bites: What Does It Look Like?
Copperhead snake bites are one of the frequently reported snakebites annually. However, they are rarely fatal. Most of the time, snakebites happen when people accidentally step on or touch snakes, which are excellent at blending into their surroundings. When copperhead snakes are disturbed, they...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Dr. Eric V. Obie MD5231 John Tyler Hwy Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Richard G Samaha MD576 Jefferson Ave Fort Eustis VA 23604
- Dr. Nicole Jean-watring Nelson M.D.500 J. Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. Frank Brian Clare MD301 Monticello Ave Williamsburg VA 23185
- Dr. Nicholas Benjamin Shawnik D.O.500 J Clyde Morris Blvd Newport News VA 23601
- Dr. James Lee Hecht M.D.11828 Canon Blvd Newport News VA 23606