Dr. Robert Shelley is a pediatrician practicing in Savannah, GA. Dr. Shelley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shelley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shelley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 1982
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Pediatrics
- Albany Medical Center Program
Mr. Robert J Shelley M.D.'s Practice location
Mr. Robert J Shelley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shelley
- Encephalitis in Children
Encephalitis in ChildrenEncephalitis means inflammation of the brain. The condition is usually caused by viruses. Encephalitis is a rare disease that affects approximately 0.5 per 100,000 individuals. Children, the elderly, and those with an impaired immune system are commonly affected by the...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Is Mumps: Get the Facts
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection, which is common in young children. It’s often recognizable by extremely painful swellings occurring at the side of the face, giving the individual a distinctive hamster face appearance. Other mumps-related symptoms include high body temperature,...
- What Are Roundworms?
What are roundworms?Roundworms are a type of parasitic worms that infect the human intestine. Roundworms may vary and size and have a characteristic long, round body. These parasitic worms can cause a number of health problems in humans. They can enter the human body through the mouth and direct...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Raising a Child with Autism
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, is a term used to describe a group of complex brain disorders in human beings. These disorders affect the social interaction of a person, verbal skills, nonverbal communication, and repetitive behaviors, along with any activity that needs a person to react...
- Mr. Michael Daniel DeMauro M.D.4600 Waters Avenue Savannah Georgia 31404
- Ericka M. Russell-Petty310 Eisenhower Drive Savannah Georgia 31406
- Dr. William R Storo M.D.253 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Ericka M. Russell petty M.D.310 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Andrew W Gunter MD101 E Wt Harris Blvd Charlotte NC 28262
- Mr. Benjamin D Spitalnick M.D.4600 Waters Ave Savannah GA 31404