Dr. Kelly Grogan M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric Anesthesiology171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC, 29425
Dr. Kelly Grogan practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Charleston, SC. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Grogan treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Education and Training
Johns Hopkins Univ Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1998
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine 1998
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Critical Care Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Anesthesiology; Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Med, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School Med
Dr. Kelly Grogan M.D.'s Practice location
PHILADELPHIA, PA 19104Get Direction
Dr. Kelly Grogan M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grogan
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Alternative Treatments for Obesity
Obesity refers to the accumulation of extra body fat than the normal body requirement. If your body mass index (BMI) is above 30, then you are considered as obese. The factors that influence obesity include age, body build, sex, and height.Obesity can be treated without involving medication or...
- The Common Cold: Symptoms and Management
We all have had more than one episode of a common cold in our lives. This is the commonest infection we all experience. A cold usually begins 2 to 3 days after being exposed to an infected source. Once you catch a cold, it will last for about a week but sometimes it can even go on for more than...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Stem Cell Infusion as Possible Crohn's Fistula Therapy
The most common type of fistula associated with Crohn’s are anal fistulas which create “narrow tears that extend from the muscles that control the anus (anal sphincters) up into the anal canal.”Fistulas are just one of many Crohn’s-related issues which are grouped into the category of...
- Dr. Lydia Agnes Josephs M.D.167 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Ilka Dietlinde Theruvath M.D., PH.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Heather Scott Byrd M.D.171 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Katherine Sramek Maziar M.D.96 Jonathan Lucas Street Clinical Science Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. Carroll L. Chambers M.D.167 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425
- Dr. John Joseph Freely M.D.167 Ashley Ave Charleston SC 29425