Dr. Andrew Cobabe is an audiologist practicing in Logan, UT. Dr. Cobabe evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Cobabe takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Andrew Leon Cobabe AU.D.'s Practice location
Logan, UT 84341Get Direction
Andrew Leon Cobabe AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Mindfulness and Fibromyalgia
Present moment awareness, deep relaxation, and gentle movement can help an individual discover and observe his or her reactions to stressors, such as pain or the emotional devastation of being diagnosed with a chronic illness. This understanding can lead to changes in thought and body awareness that...
- 10 Celebrities Identified as Pansexual
What is pansexual?Pansexual falls under the umbrella of bisexuality, but it actually reflects people who form a romantic, sexual, emotional, spiritual, or physical attraction to people regardless of their sexual expression and specific gender identity. A pansexual feels that gender is nothing but...
- Alternative Treatments For Laryngitis
When the larynx (vocal cords) is inflamed, laryngitis occurs. A bacterial or viral infection or extremely strained vocal cords causes this condition.A weak or hoarse voice is the most common laryngitis symptom. At times, laryngitis patients are unable to talk, and a dry cough and sore throat...
- How Can a Cardioverter-Defibrillator Treat Congestive Heart Failure?
Congestive heart failure is a common condition affecting the muscles of the heart and peripheries of the body. It leads to inefficient pumping action from the heart, which in turn results in a lesser amount of blood reaching the various parts of the body. Being highly prevalent in people aged over...
- What Are Possible Complications of Mononucleosis?
Mononucleosis is an infectious disease which is transferred through saliva, earning it the popular nickname of the “Kissing disease”. Despite its name, Mono can also be transferred through a cough or sneeze. Additionally, If a glass, spoon etc. of someone with Mono is not cleaned properly, then...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. John E. Ribera PH.D.Dept Of Communicative Disorders And Deaf Education Logan UT 84322
- Tiffany Shelton AUD1000 Old Main Hl Logan UT 84322
- Sheryl Y Spriet MS, CCC-A1350 N 500 E Logan UT 84341
- Jennifer A Uyematsu AUD935 N 1000 W TREMONTON UT 84337
- Mitchell R Udy Other274 N Main St Logan UT 84321
- Dr. Jeffery Blythe Larsen PH.D., CCC-A1000 Old Main Hl Logan UT 84322