Dr. Anjan Talukdar is a vascular surgeon practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Talukdar specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Talukdar diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Dr. Anjan Talukdar M.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68131Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68118Get Direction
Dr. Anjan Talukdar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Jason Neal Mactaggart MD988102 NEBRASKA MEDICAL CTR OMAHA NE 68198
- Dr. Jason M Johanning MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Thomas Clement Howard MD4242 Farnam St Omaha NE 68131
- Dr. Iraklis I Pipinos MD988095 Nebraska Medical Ctr Omaha NE 68198
- Dr. Scott P. Wattenhofer M.D.515 N 162nd Ave Omaha NE 68118
- Dr. Thomas H Webb M.D.9850 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114