Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP
Chiropractor945 S Federal Blvd Ste B Denver CO, 80219
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP's Practice location
Denver, CO 80219Get Direction
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron St Denver CO 80234
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Chad Kesner D.C.9299 S Broadway Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. James A Doran D.C.4704 Harlan St. Denver CO 80212
- Dr. Grant Smith DC6551 S Revere Pkwy Centennial CO 80111