Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP
Chiropractor945 S Federal Blvd Ste B Denver CO, 80219
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP's Practice location
Denver, CO 80219Get Direction
Sioux City, IA 51106Get Direction
- Lower Back Pain: What is it?
Lower back pain is a very common presentation among the elderly population. The lower back is the connection between the upper body and the lower body and it bears most of the body’s weight.Lower back pain can be caused due to various causes affecting the spinal muscles, nerves, bones, the...
- What Causes Lower Back Pain?
Basically anyone can experience lower back pain but studies have shown that adults of age 30 to 60 years tend to have a higher chance of experiencing back pain. Nevertheless, no one is safe from lower back pain.Lower back pain can be caused by a variety of problems with any parts of the complex,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron St Denver CO 80234
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Dr. Chad Kesner D.C.9299 S Broadway Littleton CO 80129
- Tara Breske DC10161 S Parker Rd Parker Colorado 80138
- Dr. Homer G. Wall D.C.6355 Ward Rd Arvada CO 80004
- Dr. Michelle Wendling D.C.8751 East Hampden Avenue Denver Colorado 80231