Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP
Chiropractor945 S Federal Blvd Ste B Denver CO, 80219
American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians
National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP's Expert Contributions
Areas of expertise and specialization
- Colorado Chiropractic Association
Dr. Sergio Rocafort, DC CCSP's Practice location
Denver, CO 80219Get Direction
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Russell Birdsall DC11178 Huron St Denver CO 80234
- Dr. Hitender Sabharwal DC1780 South Bellaire Street Denver Colorado 80222
- Dr. James A Doran D.C.4704 Harlan St. Denver CO 80212
- Dr. Chad Kesner D.C.9299 S Broadway Littleton CO 80129
- Dr. Grant Smith DC6551 S Revere Pkwy Centennial CO 80111
- Dr. Paul Burns DC, CCSP125 Inverness Dr E Englewood CO 80112