Dr. Anne Herring is a psychologist practicing in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Herring specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Herring evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Herring because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Anne Herring PHD's Practice location
Tucson, AZ 85724Get Direction
Dr. Anne Herring PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Recent Documentary Showcases an Autism Relationship
Dina Buno is the star and subject of a documentary film directed and produced by Antonio Santini and Dan Sickles, titled Dina, which premiered at the 2017 Sundance Film Festival.She is also on the autism spectrum, as is her companion, Scott Levin. The documentary follows a year in their lives as...
- What are the Symptoms of Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger’s syndrome is a developmental disorder that affects a person’s ability to communicate, interact, and socialize with others. This is a type of autism spectrum disorder, and many of the symptoms of this disorder are similar to symptoms found in autism. Generally, Asperger's is not as...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust when looking at closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at things with small clusters of holes that are closely held together. Few of examples would be the head of a...
- Micah Johnson- Dallas Cop-Killer Did He Suffer From PTSD
Micah Xavier Johnson, 25 years old from Mesquite, Texas, seemed to be one of America's heroes...an army veteran. With no known ties to terror, no criminal past, and a record as an upstanding member of the U.S. military with a completed tour to Afghanistan, how could it be that this...
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Dr. Linda G. Russek PH.D.5440 N Airway Dr Tucson Arizona 85750
- Dr. Scott Benjamin Belanger PSY.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Karin Ruth Ahlstrand PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. James Frederick Comer PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Jill Teresa Caffrey PH.D.1845 W Orange Grove Rd Tucson AZ 85704
- Dr. Richard John Gellerman PH.D.5210 E Pima St Tucson AZ 85712