Dr. Talmadge Curle Reeves MD
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry233 West Main Street Salisbury MD, 21801
Dr. Talmadge Reeves is a psychiatrist practicing in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Reeves is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Reeves diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Reeves may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Reeves treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1959
- Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Psychiatry; Med Ctr La New Orleans-Lsu, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Talmadge Curle Reeves MD's Practice location
Salisbury, MD 21801Get Direction
Dr. Talmadge Curle Reeves MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reeves
- Nymphomania: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Diagnosis
Nymphomania is a mental disorder. The person shows characteristic compulsive sexual behavior. Compulsive means unwanted actions and rituals. The person repeatedly engages in it without getting any pleasure out of it, or the person is unable to control the behaviors. A person with nymphomania acts...
- Have You Heard About the Various Types of Depression?
Depression is a state of mind wherein people feel sad, anxious, and upset all the time. It is a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks, feels, and behaves. Depression happens when people's thoughts turn completely negative and they later become distant avoiding any form of social...
- What Are the Types of Bipolar Disorder?
What is bipolar disorder?Bipolar disorder is a mental illness characterized by extreme mood swings. The mood swings can be extremely high or low. They can last a few hours, days, weeks or even months. The mood swings consist of mixed emotions both of extreme happiness or extreme depression.Bipolar...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- Treatment Options for Depression and Anxiety
Anxiety and depression are similar conditions that develop when neurotransmitters, like serotonin, are not as effective. Low serotonin levels, as well as dopamine and epinephrine levels, play an important role in the development of both anxiety and depression. Since both conditions affect the same...
- What Is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) is an anxiety disorder characterized by obsessive, unreasonable thoughts, and repetitive, compulsive behaviors. The recurring thoughts and fears, called obsessions, leads to the need to repetitively perform certain actions, called compulsions, that would help in...
- Dr. Ovais Khalid M.D.2336 Goddard Pkwy Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Efigenio Leynes Bautista M.D.300 Scheeler Rd Chestertown MD 21620
- Dr. Venkatesh Dhananjay Handratta M.D.12145 Elm St Princess Anne MD 21853
- Dr. Dia Lashawn Arpon MD6040 Public Landing Rd Snow Hill MD 21863
- Dr. Niraj Thakarshi Chapla MD1901 N Dupont Hwy New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Surrinder S Kapoor M.D.2336 Goddard Parkway Salisbury MD 21801