Dr. David Cahn is a urologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Cahn specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, Urology; Bronx Municipal Hosp Ctr, Urology; A Einstein Coll M-Yeshiva U, General Surgery
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center 1991
Dr. David J. Cahn MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80228Get Direction
GOLDEN, CO 80401Get Direction
Dr. David J. Cahn MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cahn
- Trichomoniasis: What You Need to Know
What is trichomoniasis?Trichomoniasis or "trich" is a common infection of the reproductive organs. It spreads by sexual contact with the infected person. For this reason, it is a type of sexually transmitted infection (STI). Women are invariably at greater risk. However, the infection is not...
- What Is Uribel Used For?
What is Uribel?Uribel is a prescription drug used for pain relief, discomfort, frequent or urgent urination, and urinary cramps or spasms due to certain diagnostic procedures or urinary tract infection. This medication belongs to the class of urinary antiseptics, urinary analgesics, or...
- What is the Correlation Between Urinary Incontinence and Diet?
Urinary incontinence can be controlled to a large extent by one's diet, even though there is nothing called an ‘incontinence diet’. Many times doctors advise their patients to avoid a particular food or drink to improve the symptoms of urinary incontinence. These foods may differ depending on...
- What Causes Blood in Semen?
What does blood in semen mean?Blood found in urine or stool can be a cause for concern. Similarly, when a man comes across blood in semen, then it can make him anxious. The medical term for blood found in semen is hematospermia or hemospermia. Fortunately, blood in semen does not always indicate a...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Frequent Urination?
Frequent urination refers to the increased urge to urinate more often than normal. Under normal conditions, the urinary bladder stores the urine for a long time and people tend to use the toilet about four to eight times per day to pass urine. But those suffering from frequent urination problem may...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- Dr. Emilia Ripoll M.D.4790 Table Mesa Dr Boulder CO 80305
- Dr. Craig Hiroshi Sakurada M.D.2777 Mile High Stadium Cir Denver CO 80211
- Dr. Jeffrey A Snyder MD4500 E 9th Ave Denver CO 80220
- Dr. Elward David Crawford MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Elias I-hsin Hsu MD2777 Mile High Stadium Cir Denver CO 80211
- Dr. Juan Diego Montoya M.D.2777 Mile High Stadium Cir Denver CO 80211