Dr. Kim Zipper is an anesthesiologist practicing in Melbourne, FL. Dr. Zipper ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Zipper also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1992
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1992
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Anesthesiology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health
Dr. Kim Entwistle Zipper M.D.'s Practice location
Melbourne, FL 32901Get Direction
Dr. Kim Entwistle Zipper M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Study: How a Mediterranean-style Diet Can Fight Multiple Sclerosis
New research is currently being developed at New York’s Mount Sinai Hospital, studying how food can be used as a treatment option to tackle MS. Neurologist Ilana Katz Sand is leading one of the first clinical trials to research the connection between food, gut bacteria, and MS symptoms. The...
- What is the Difference Between Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease?
Most people think that Alzheimer’s disease and dementia are the same thing and use the names interchangeably. However, it is important that you know that they both are not the same. Even though the risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease increases with aging, it is not a normal part of...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Richard E. Gayles MD9145 Narcoossee Rd Orlando FL 32827
- Dr. Fernando Omar Abad M.D.1304 Oak St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Lyle Spencer Saltzman M.D.1304 Oak St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Jeffrey A Rost M.D.1304 Oak St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Mario A Camps M.D.1304 Oak St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Andrew William Goodrich D.O.1304 Oak St Melbourne FL 32901