Dr. Charles A Cavo D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)300 Kensington Ave New Britain CT, 06051
Dr. Charles Cavo is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in New Britain, CT. Dr. Cavo specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Cavo can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Cavo can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern College Of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Metabolic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (hypertension)
- University Of Connecticut Health Center
- University of Connecticut Program A
Dr. Charles A Cavo D.O.'s Practice location
New Britain, CT 06051Get Direction
Dr. Charles A Cavo D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cavo
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- Treatments for Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a serious condition that, unfortunately, has no known cure. This condition is difficult to treat and the treatments usually aim to ease the symptoms. Usually, the treatments are given for the following reasons:Pain relief, most often your doctor would prescribe a series of pain...
- 3 Reasons Why You Would Need a Hysterectomy
The uterus or womb, which nurtures and gestates a growing fetus till it becomes mature enough for delivery, can also become the source of life-threatening complications that require surgical intervention. There are at least three prominent reasons why a hysterectomy (uterus removal) might be...
- How to Get Rid of a Yeast Infection
Our environment consists of a number of microorganisms that can enter the body through various means and lead to infections. One such common invasion is by yeast in moist areas of the body, causing a yeast infection.What Happens in a Vaginal Yeast Infection?There are a number of fungi that can...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Dr. Peter Guirguis M.D.464 77th Street Brooklyn New York 11209
- Dr. Rayme L. Shore M.D.675 South Main St Cheshire CT 06410
- Dr. Eva Marie Carignan MD8 Ellsworth Road West Hartford Connecticut 06107
- Dr. Kristin Shaneyfelt DO1260 Silas Deane Hwy Hartford Connecticut 06109
- John B. Monaco1015 Main Street South Glastonbury Connecticut 06073
- Dr. Ian M. Cohen MD140 Grandview Avenue Waterbury Connecticut 06708