Dr. DeWal is a Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon with additional training in neurosurgery. He is committed to the latest advancements in spine surgery, offering patients the newest, most up-to-date technologies. ...
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1998
SUNY Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine 1998
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Orthopedic Surgery
- Hospital For Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute 1999
Dr. Hargovind Singh Dewal M.D.'s Practice location
COMMACK, NY 11725Get Direction
Dr. Hargovind Singh Dewal M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Is Osteoporosis Preventable?
The word "osteoporosis" means "porous bone", and it occurs when bones become weak due to loss of minerals. Thus, the affected bones become more prone to break compared to the healthy bones.Bones are made up of different minerals, and calcium is one of those main minerals. It strengthens the bones...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- What Are the Different Types of Arthritis?
Arthritis is a type of joint disorder that involves the inflammation and deformation of one or more joints in the body. The term 'arthritis' comes from the Greek words 'arthro,' which means joint, and 'itis,' a suffix that implies inflammation. There are more than 100 different types of arthritis...
- Dr. Karen Avanesov D.O3059 Brighton 13th street Brooklyn NY 11235
- Dr. Charles Ruotolo M.D.5500 Merrick Road Massapequa New York 11758
- Dr. Vadim Lerman D.O.5500 Merrick Road Massapequa NY 11758
- Dr. Peter Lementowski MD2200 Northern Blvd. East Hills NY 11548
- Dr. Timothy G. Reish M.D.210 E 64th St New York NY 10021
- Dr. Thomas F. LaPorta M.D.8710 College Pkwy Fort Myers Florida 33919