Dr. Steven Elliott is an optometrist practicing in Clinton, TN. Dr. Elliott specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Elliott performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Steven D. Elliott O.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Steven D. Elliott O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Cataracts?
When the lens of the eye becomes clouded, it is a condition known as cataracts. In patients with cataracts, proteins that are contained in the lens begin to break down, making the lens cloudy with an increase in age. Because cataracts develop very slowly, vision may not be affected right away and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- Dr. Wesley D. Boyd O.D.25567 Ravenwood Cir Daphne AL 36526
- Dr. Lacey Dillard Puckett O.D.3001 Knoxville Center Dr Knoxville TN 37924
- Dr. John M Hunt OD1450 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909
- Dr. Michael Harry Cho O.D.9031 Cross Park Dr Knoxville TN 37923
- Dr. Travis Lee Thompson O.D.10904 Spring Bluff Way Knoxville TN 37932
- Dr. Heidi Hunt Herring O.D.1450 Dowell Springs Blvd Knoxville TN 37909