Dr. Leo Korotki is a physiatrist practicing in Towson, MD. Dr. Korotki is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Korotki focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Korotki can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1978
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1978
- Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation; St Francis Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Leo Israel Korotki M.D.'s Practice location
Towson, MD 21204Get Direction
Dr. Leo Israel Korotki M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- Is Bursitis a Chronic Ailment?
What is bursitis?Bursitis is a condition that causes inflammation of the bursa. Once the bursa is inflamed, it starts swelling. It causes pain around the affected area. The condition affects any part of the body where there are bursae.What is a bursa?A bursa is a sac-like cavity filled with fluid....
- The Worst Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Having rheumatoid arthritis means sticking to certain lifestyle practices. Rheumatoid arthritis happens due to large-scale inflammation in the body, which typically affects the joints. The condition causes immobility and severe pain as the inflamed joints makes it painful to move. Rheumatoid...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- 5 Tips for Living with Osteoporosis
5 Tips for Living with OsteoporosisFor some people, an osteoporosis prognosis can appear like a fatal blow to their life. However, things aren’t hopeless as they might seem! Being in a position to adjust to the condition can really be helpful in getting you used to the condition. Osteoporosis...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Erik Stanton Brand MD, MSC13353 NE Bel-Red Rd Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Michael Stephen Shear MD1920 Greenspring Dr Lutherville Timonium MD 21093
- Mrs. Mara Vucich DO301 St Paul Place Baltimore MD 21202
- Dr. Gabriel A Martinez geigel MD9106 Philadelphia Road Rosedale MD 21237
- Dr. Cathy Xiang Gao M.D.4801 Dorsey Hall Dr Ellicott City MD 21042
- Dr. Michael A Gardyn DO9106 Philadelphia Rd Rosedale MD 21237