Dr. Amy Cappiccie is a psychologist practicing in Owensboro, KY. Dr. Cappiccie specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Cappiccie evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Cappiccie because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Amy C Cappiccie PHD LCSW's Practice location
Owensboro, KY 42301Get Direction
Dr. Amy C Cappiccie PHD LCSW's reviewsWrite Review
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- What Is Extrinsic Motivation?
IntroductionExtrinsic motivation is defined as a reward-driven behavior and is considered as a type of operant conditioning, which is a form of behavior modification that would make use of rewards and punishments. When we talk about extrinsic motivation, it involves the use of rewards or other...
- Is There a Difference Between a Psychologist and a Psychiatrist?
What is a Psychologist?A psychologist is a person who studies and evaluates the mental condition of his or her patient. The education of a psychologist starts with a college degree in psychology. After attaining a bachelor of science or bachelor of arts in psychology, the individual continues school...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What is Bedtime Procrastination?
When we hear the word “procrastination,” most people think of work. Procrastination is not something we automatically associate with bedtime or sleep. However, a new type of procrastination has been identified, and it particularly affects our behavior in the bedroom. With the influx of...
- Mr. Lucas Ramon Porter M.A,, L.P.A.1100 WALNUT ST OWENSBORO KY 42301
- Mrs. Angela Basham Bell LCSW1316 Frederica St Owensboro KY 42301
- Shirley Hazelwood LCSW1316 Frederica St Owensboro KY 42301
- Mrs. Michelle L Mayfield LMFT1316 Frederica St Owensboro KY 42301
- Dr. Walter E Bratcher ED.D.401 W Legion Blvd Owensboro KY 42303
- Mr. James Douglas Toler M.S.1930 State Hwy 81 North Calhoun KY 42327